Monday, September 20, 2010

Leadership Portfolio Month 3: Business Storytelling And Brand Development

Assignment: Brand Identity Story

Summary: For this assignment, I was supposed to create an audio/visual representation of an effective story for brand identification. With this I made a video talking about myself, as the representative of Miami Club Scene and how I came to where I am now. The story I created consisted of a mock up representation of how I got to the school I went to and how I came up with the idea of Miami Club Scene.

What I Learned: I learned from this project how not to behave when it comes to a brand identity story telling. I learned instantaneously that sometimes the best way to tell a story should not be through comedy. I also learned how to actually conduct a proper brand identity story.

How This Applies: From this assignment I learned how to hone my skills as a speaker. Since I lack the ability to speak properly and professionally, this helped me to learn not only what to do, but also what not to do.


No comments: