Monday, September 20, 2010

Leadership Portfolio Month 4: Accounting And Finance

Assignment: Interview With Bank Representative


Summary: For this assignment I was asked to go interview a bank representative regarding financing as well as what their job was. I managed to get an interview with Assistant Vice President, Lawrence R. Phillips of Riverside Bank of Central Florida. From there I asked about their interest rates, investment rates, and other things such as stock options and lines of credit. I managed to have a very smooth interview as well as got lots of valuable information for this assignment.


What I Learned: I learned that when it comes down to it, it can be fairly easy to talk to representatives from banks. I also found that depending on the bank, depended on whether you needed to make an appointment, or just walk right in. I also learned that some banks aren't the best to work with in this more hectic economy.


How This Applies: From this assignment I learned how to properly interview someone. Before this assignment I had never actually interviewed another person. This in turn also helped me to understand how to prepare for an interview.



Table Of Contents

No comments: