Monday, September 20, 2010

Leadership Portfolio Month 8: Entertainment Media Publishing And Distribution

Assignment: Publishing and Distribution Plan


Summary: For this assignment I had to create a strategy for my business. Since Miami Club Scene has nothing to sell but services I decided to use the record label I am creating for my music formerly known as Windigo Records. For this assignment I had to create a mission statement, an executive summary, a company description, a summary of my product, as well as the manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and promotion of this product.


What I Have Learned: Although it is unrelated to Miami Club Scene, I learned how to properly create a plan for what I wanted to do for my music. I also learned about many resources that I can use to my advantage.


How This Applies: This assignment helped teach me how to critically think about how to get my product out there. This in turn helped me to understand how important resourcing and outsourcing can be.



Click Here To Review The Publishing And Distribution Plan



Table Of Contents

No comments: